Bishop William R. Johnson Council, #9487
Assistance Program Application
1. Be an immediate family member of an active or deceased
Council #9487 Brother Knight of Columbus.
2. Be enrolled full time in a Catholic School, primary,
high school, college or university
3. Attests that the information provided below, to the
best of their knowledge, is accurate.
4. Agrees that the funds provided will be directly used to
support the students Catholic Education.
of Columbus Name:
I have applied for additional forms of financial assistance:
does the student need this assistance?
of Columbus Signature:
1. Complete an Application form for each student, attach
copy of current membership card of family member if possible, the
Knight must sign the application if not deceased..
Student writes 1-2 page essay on “The Benefits of a
Catholic School Education”
Send Application and Essay to:
the Knight must confirm by telephone)
G. Malk, PGK
Forest, CA 92630
4. Notification of Awards will be made during June
If you have questions, please contact Ed Malk at (949) 583-1425
May 31, 2002
of Awards will be made on June 6, 2002.